Delphin Deluxe Resort
The Delphin Deluxe Hotel is right on the beach front, about 34km from central Alanya, and right beside its sister resort the Delphin Botanik. As a five star the Delphin Deluxe offers all that you would expect from the very best hotel, with a beautiful lobby and panoramic glass elevators as well as multiple shops, restaurants and even a piano bar and dance hall. There is an abundance of entertainment options as well as multiple opportunities to focus completely on relaxation both in the four poster beds along the edge of the pool or in the outstanding Turkish baths where pampering and indulgence is the priority. As well as having fantastic facilities and a perfect beachfront location, the Delphin Deluxe is among colourful gardens which offer perfect opportunities for a relaxing walk, or to become a backdrop for a lovely photo. The hotel has six floors with 416 rooms as well as conference halls, and multiple fresh water pools both for adults and children. The rooms include satellite TV, a mini bar, hair dryer, telephone, digital safe, a balcony and a fully equipped luxury bathroom. However this is just the standard room and the fantastic Delphin Deluxe also offers Suites and Family rooms for those looking for something a little more extravagant. But no matter which room you stay in at the Delphin Deluxe, you are guaranteed the highest standard of luxury and one of the best holidays of your life.
Town Centre: 34km
Activities and Entertainment
- Entertainment every night in the amphitheatre
- Tennis courts
- Turkish baths and sauna
- Games room
- TV room
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Sun loungers with umbrellas
- Four poster beds available around the pool
- Multiple fun water slides in a separate pool
- Smaller pools for relaxing
- Hammocks also available
- Laundry Services
- On call doctor
- Free shuttle bus
- Currency exchange
- Internet Café
- Conference room
- Kid’s club
- Children’s swimming pool
- Mini disco
- Funfair type area with rides (bumper cars etc.)
Food and Drink
- Staff members bring fruit, vegetables and snacks around to the sun loungers and beds on the beach.
- Buffets for main meals, as well as five a la carte restaurants (fish, Ottoman barbecue, Italian and Chinese cuisine as well as sushi).
- Breakfast – Buffet (7-11am)
- Lunch – Buffet (12.30 – 2.30pm)
- Dinner – Buffet (7-9.30pm)
- A la Carte Dinner (reservation only)
- Coffee/Tea and Cake (9am – 11pm)
- Alcoholic and Soft drinks (9am – 12am)
7 night holidays to Delphin Deluxe Resort from: £899
Prices shown are a guide price. Prices may vary depending on departure date and airport.
Terms & Conditions apply. Bonus Discount and hotel discounts are already calculated in the price shown.
Delphin Deluxe Resort facilities
No additional facilities specified
Send to a friend
|Your friend's email: Send email|
Search online or call 0844 414 1686 today to book Delphin Deluxe Resort
0844 414 1686
Request a call back
Need more information? Fill in the form below & a team member will give you a call back.
Your request has been sent sucessfully, a member of our team should be in contact soon. Alternatively if your enquiry is urgent please call 0844 414 1686.