The Galeri Resort Hotel is located between Alanya and Side, with both of these popular resorts being a short drive away. The hotel boasts 210 rooms including 86 family rooms, 22 suites and 2 disabled rooms, all of which are kept to the highest standards of cleanliness and modernity as well as having a sea view. On top of the stunning private beach, the Galeri Resort Hotel also has a private wooden pier for sunbathing with free beds and cushions, but remember some shoes, as the beach is pebbled and the pier can get hot during the day. But this very special hotel also aims to please inside, making sure that anyone celebrating a birthday or wedding anniversary is treated to special table decorations. And if it?s your honeymoon, the hotel specially decorates your room for the occasion, leaving a wine and fruit basket as well as offering free breakfast room service. The restaurants are also impressive, with their extensive all inclusive service and romantic rooftop views, ensuring that your holiday at the Galeri Resort Hotel will be well worth the stay.
- Aerobics- Beach Volleyball- Mini Golf- Dance Lessons- Water Polo- Karaoke- Cabaret- Live Music- Beach and Pool Parties- Diving School- Live classical music during dinner
- Indoor and Outdoor Pool- Pool with three slides- Free sun beds, umbrellas and cushions
- Shops (grocers, hairdressers, car rental)- Spa and Fitness Centre- Dry Cleaning- Bakery- Two conference rooms with capacity of up to 300- Turkish bath and sauna- Safe box in room- Doctor and nurse- Free use of the parking lot- Free internet
- Mini/kids club.- Play station 3- Paddling pools- Mini Library- Game Arcade
- Open buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner- Lobby, Pool, Disco, and Vitamin Bars
- Breakfast ? Buffet (7-11am)- Snacks ? Snack Terrace (12-4pm)- Lunch ? Buffet (12.30-2pm)- Waffles and Fruit ? Swimming Pool (3.30-4.30pm)- Cake, Tea and Coffee ? Snack Restaurant (4-5pm)- Baby Buffet ? Main Restaurant (6.30-7.30pm)- Dinner ? Main Restaurant (7-9pm)- Night- Buffet (11.30pm-12.30am)- Free local alcohol and soft drinks, some menu cocktails and Turkish Coffee