The Voyage Torba Hotel is an ultra all inclusive destination that provides some of the most extensive facilities to their customers in all of Bodrum. Spread over 52,000 square metres and boasting a range of activities from sports to spa and massages that there?s no way each and every guest could ever get bored. There is simply something for everyone from the eucalyptus and olive trees in the botanical garden that sprawl down towards the deep blue of the Aegean to the close positioning to central Bodrum offering fantastic clubs, bars and restaurants for those wishing to drink and dance the night away. However the hotel itself is in a quiet part of the Bodrum resort, just far enough away that the hotel remains untouched by the bustle of a lively night life. Serenity is most certainly on the menu at the Voyage Torba Hotel, with an extensive list of massages and spa treatments on offer to all guests, as well as a large amount of children?s facilities so that you don?t have to worry about your little ones. And when your worries have been thoroughly massaged into oblivion, head to one of the great A La Carte restaurants with almost limitless food choices to fill up before watching the sunset from one of the breathtaking bars. And with a wide range of bungalows with varying views and bed numbers, it?s easy to see why a stay at the Voyage Torba Hotel is simply the best way to experience Bodrum!
- Cactus garden- Live entertainment- Indoor and outdoor disco- Karaoke- Aerobics- Beach volleyball- Tennis- Water polo- Mountain bike riding- Archery- Canoeing- Water sports
- Four swimming pools- Stylish sun loungers and beds- Aqua park
- Water slides- Children?s menu- Baby buffet (0-4)- Mini Club- Children?s sections of the water slides- Playground- Mini Disco
- Pastry shop- Seven A La Carte restaurants (Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Mexican, Greek, Seafood and Turkish)- Main buffet restaurant- Seven bars
- Breakfast ? Buffet (9-11am)- Snacks ? Beach and Aqua Bar (12.30-4pm)- Sandwiches, Tea and Coffee ? Sandwich house (1-5pm)- Turkish Pancakes ? Pool bar (1-5pm)- Pasta ? buffet (1-6pm)