Four Seasons Hotels are known world round for providing the absolute best service with the most amazing rooms as well as at a fantastic location so it will come as no surprise that the Four Seasons Bosphorus is another outstanding example of everything a hotel should be. With some fantastic views as well as local sites that simply have to be visited, it?s easy to forget that the rest of Istanbul exists, but make sure to jump on a tram to head into the better known tourist areas of Sultanahmet. But if you get tired of sightseeing, or have experienced everything on your to-do list, why not relax at the rooftop swimming pool and soak up the sun, or squeeze in some time with one of the hotel?s personal trainers and make sure all those pieces of baklava don?t come back to haunt you. The hotel is dedicated to customer service, with a comprehensive list of children?s options to cater to your little ones and knowledgeable concierges who have extensive local knowledge and will help you plan the perfect itinerary to make sure you don?t miss a single hidden gem. There?s just no faulting the Four Seasons Bosphorus Hotel, each and every detail has been perfected so that all you have to do is turn up and enjoy!
- Fitness centre- Personal trainers
- Rooftop swimming pool with a deck and whirlpool.
- Interpretation service- Secretarial service- Internet access- Meeting and function spaces
- Cribs and or rollaway beds- Toys and games- Child size bathrobes- Babies and children?s toiletries- Bedtime milk and cookies
- Complimentary fresh fruit and bottled water is offered throughout the day.- Drinks and light snacks are served in the Pool Bar and Grill.- Mediterranean A La Carte restaurant