The day will begin with a pick-up from Olympos at approximately 10am. You will be transferred to Demre (Andriace) Harbour. Everyone can start boarding at Demre Harbour at approximately 13:00pm. We will sail to Pirates cave, Sunken City of Kekova and Simena, a traditional Turkish fishing village with no car access and Byzantine/Ottoman castle. When we reach Gokkava Bay, you have the option to do water sports. We will enjoy a relaxin dinner in this pirates haven.
Overnight Gokkaya Bay
Today we depart and head to Kas a quiet tranquil bay ideal for swimming. There is a small town near the bay where we will stop in the harbour for lunch and visit of this charming fishing village. Kas was once known as ancient Atiphellos, now the only parts left of this area is the Lycian Rock tombs, sarcophagi and the Roman theatre. However, the charm and character of the town remains. Near Kalkan we stop at Firnaz bay for our second dinner.
Overnight Kekova Bay
(B, L, D)
The sunrise is one not to miss here, just after sunrise we will sail to Butterfly Valley where we stop (depending on sea conditions) for breakfast and swimming. This natural reserve hosts over 136 kinds of different butterflies and moths. A great location ahead isOludeniz (The Blue Lagoon)! Option for paragliding available subject to weather conditions. In a bay near Oludeniz we will enjoy our lunch break. The last stop of the day is St-Nicholas Island. Where the Byzantine ruins are, you can swim, and dinner will be served in the evening.
Overnight St. Nicholas (Gemiler) Island
(B, L, D)
We sail this morning to Samanlik Bay for our last swim and lunch of the gulet cruise. We head to Fethiye Harbour where we arrive at approximately 14:00 pm and the cruise will end here.
1. The itinerary is subject to change without notification. The captain of the craft will decide the program at the time.
2. All cabins have double beds. Most people choose to sleep under the beautiful Mediterranean sky on mattresses on the deck, and only use their cabins as a wardrobe.
3. This cruise has an age limitation of 12 years old.
4. Towels, soap, shampoo and any other personal items need to be provided by the customer.
5. Electric devices may be charged on-deck and in some cabins.
6. Drinks are available for purchase on board, tea and coffee are included with breakfast.
This cruise ends with arrival to Fethiye Harbour at approximately 2 pm.
All our Gulets vary in size. They are mostly traditional Gulets unless specified otherwise. Cabin accommodation is...
All our Gulets vary in size. They are mostly traditional Gulets unless specified otherwise. Cabin accommodation is standard and facilities vary from one vessel to another. Please call for further information.
Total Saving Today
View more dates in the price calendar below