Situated only few hundred meters away from the beautiful North Cyprus coast – and the overlooking Kyrenia Mountain Range – this newly completed, fully air-conditioned 3 bedroom private villa is ideal for guests looking for and peace relaxation. Located in Esentepe, only twenty minutes drive east of Kyrenia, it’s an area rich in history. The Ottoman castles and Venetian harbour provide a charming environment for taking a stroll or wining and dining. For anybody interested in ‘turtle watching’, Villa Lorane is close to Turtle Beach: eggs hatch over July and August.
Alternatively, the surrounding beaches are perfect for sunbathing; if it gets too hot, it’s also a good area for a swim. For those who like to be more active, there’s an 18-hole golf course close by. Villa Lorane is only 30 minutes from Ercan Airport and 70 minutes drive from Larnaca.
Villa Lorane offers well appointed accommodation and is suited to families, group travellers or anybody looking for a bit of luxury on their holiday.
•Bedroom 1: King size bed with good storage space & sofa-bed
•Bedroom 2: Double bed, storage space, drawers and hanging space
•Bedroom 3: Double bed, storage space, drawers and hanging space.
•Close to Ocean Village.
• Marble floored living room with a comfy seating arrangement, DVD player, satellite TV, radio, CD player and a sofa-bed
• Two bathrooms with 2 sinks and separate WC
• Kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, plenty of storage, and work surface
• Large upper terrace with beautiful views of the sea – ideal for watching sunsets or topping up one’s tan in private
• Ground-floor terrace just outside the lounge area, adjacent to the kitchen and pool
• Linen & maid service available (beach towels are not supplied, so please bring your own.) Towels and linen are changed once per week when villa is cleaned
• Further amenities include an ironing board, internet access, air-conditioning, barbecue facilities and private pool (for sole use of guests)
• Suitable for the elderly, children and wheelchair users.