Villa Sunny offers secluded accommodation with a fantastic view of the Mediterranean Sea. Those who stay here are within easy walking distance of the local village – there’s also a championship golf resort close by. Kyrenia and Nicosia are within reasonable driving distance, and even Karpaz is accessible via the roads that cut through the surrounding mountain range. Take the coastal road and you’ll find endless beaches, from rocky coves to sand covered expanses. Two of the best preserved castles to be found in the region – St. Hilarion and Bufavento – are also near, and a must-see for anyone new to Northern Cyprus.
This amazing landscape, with its pine-covered mountains, is great for exploring on foot, too. Birdwatchers, botanists, or aspiring naturalists, will find a variety of fauna and flora to keep them occupied for days on end. There’s something to suit all ages and interests in and around Villa Sunny, and it’s the perfect base from which to explore the area.
• Bedroom 1: King size bed with good storage space, and sofa-bed
• Bedroom 2: Double bed or two single beds, storage space, drawers and hanging space
• Bedroom 3: Two single beds, storage space, drawers and hanging space
• Two bathrooms and three WCs.
• Close to Esentepe Village.
• Kitchen with fully installed with fridge, washing machine, oven, microwave, toast machine, and crockery, cutlery for you to make the most of facilities.
• Living Room with satellite TV, radio and CD player
• Dining space for six persons
• Linen & maid service available (beach towels are not supplied, so please bring your own). Towels and linen are changed once per week when villa is cleaned
• Suitable for wheelchairs: parking, lounge, kitchen, dining, bathroom, bedroom, pool and terrace all on one level
• Outside quiet area, private infinity swimming pool (chlorine free) , garden, patio area, barbeque, balcony with view of the sea, and external lighting
• Earliest check in time is 15.00; latest check out time is 11.00.
Total Saving Today