The Maxx Royal is an outstanding five star resort in which all of the rooms are luxurious suites. These spacious rooms are surrounded by the beautiful green of the Montgomerie Golf course, designed by the world renowned Colin Montgomerie himself. The hotel is a golfer?s paradise, with an academy that includes a bunker green, chipping green and putting green all large enough for both individual players and groups as well as the carefully planned courses that are not only fun and challenging, but set amongst a gorgeous backdrop. But the Maxx Royal isn?t just about golfing, if your loved ones are teeing off without you, why not drop by the fantastic spa, or watch a live acrobatic show? And don?t forget the range of parties, as well as seventeen bars for those looking for a lively nightlife!The Maxx Royal in Belek truly is a great hotel, aiming to please just about everyone with the breathtaking interior design and architecture of each and every room from the lobby to your suite, and everything in between. And don?t forget the food, because nine restaurants and a patisserie ensure even the pickiest eaters get something they like. But if all else fails to impress, drop off the kids at the massive water park, or any of the wide range of kid?s club activities, and grab some haagen dazs before hitting the sandy private beach and spending the day topping up a beautiful tan! The Maxx Royal resort is simply amazing, with someone for absolutely everyone!
- Two FIFA standard football pitches- Spa- Golf course- Acrobatic shows- Live music- Dance Groups- Beach parties
- Cobra Kingdom Aqua Park with eleven water slides
- Three reception desks which offer complimentary drinks- Special rooms and services for arrivals and departures that are very late/early.
- Separate reception- Computer games room- Baby room- Activity rooms for 4-7 and 8-12- Separate restaurant- Cinema- Playstation and Nintendo rooms- Playground- Garden are with tepees- Parents given ability to keep an eye on children via a camera system
- Main restaurant ? buffet- Five A La Carte restaurants- Seventeen bars and cafes- Three snack restaurants- Patisserie caf?- Haagen Dazs bar
- Free table wine