Customers are welcome to arrive between 10:00-11:00 for boarding. We will depart to the bay of Samanlik for our lunch and swimming stop. Then on to Butterfly Valley (conditions permitting). We will stop here for a refreshing dip in the sea and to see the natural reserve which hosts over 100 varieties of butterflies. We will continue to sail on to the amazing Oludeniz Lagoon (weather dependent). An optional extra if any one wants to try paragliding now is your chance. We will end the day of cruising at St Nicohlas, where you will see the Byzantine ruins, have another swim, and enjoy your dinner on the first night. Overnight stay in St. Nicholas.
Upon sunrise we will depart to the bay of Firnaz close to Kalkan where we will have a light breakfast and some time to swim. We cruise to beautiful Kas where we will take a break for lunch and visit this delightful village in more depth. This charming town is never to be forgotten! We will then move onto the nearby town of Kekova, another lovely area to explore and have a dip in the sea.
Yesterday we ended at Kekova, today its time to explore it even more. We visit the ancient archaeological site which is still protected today. We take you onto our next historic village of Simena, once a Byzantine Castle. We are in the bay of Gokkaya where we will rest and have our dinner.
Once you have your breakfast, you will visit the Pirates Cave and then move onto the harbour of Andriace. After lunch the cruise will end. Transfer back to Olympos (Tree Houses) will be available, otherwise guests can make their own travel arrangements to their point of destination. The anticipated arrival time for the bus transfer is 15.00pm local time.
Please note: This tour is also offered the opposite way (Olympos to Fethiye). Please enquire by calling our call centre.
1. The itinerary is subject to change without notification. The captain of the craft will decide the program at the time.
2. All cabins have double beds. Most people choose to sleep under the beautiful Mediterranean sky on mattresses on the deck, and only use their cabins as a wardrobe.
3. This cruise has an age limitation of 12 years old.
4. Towels, soap, shampoo and any other personal items need to be provided by the customer.
5. Electric devices may be charged on-deck and in some cabins.
6. Drinks are available for purchase on board, tea and coffee are included with breakfast.
All our Gulets vary in size. They are mostly traditional Gulets unless specified otherwise. Cabin accommodation is...
All our Gulets vary in size. They are mostly traditional Gulets unless specified otherwise. Cabin accommodation is standard and facilities vary from one vessel to another. Please call for further information.
Total Saving Today
View more dates in the price calendar below