INFOGRAPHIC: Larnaca or Ercan airport for North Cyprus holidays
You have heard of non-stop direct flights for North Cyprus holidays. Here we compare the benefits of flying direct to Larnaca airport and via Turkey to Ercan airport.
As the leading tour operator offering holidays to North Cyprus with non-stop direct flights to Larnaca airport, we thought this infographic would give a useful comparison of the benefits of both flight routes for your North Cyprus holidays.
Key takeaway highlights from the infographic comparison are:
- Flights to Larnaca are available non-stop direct from 16 UK airports
- Flights to Ercan are available from 10 UK airports (8 airports require a change of aircraft)
- Total flight durations are 4 hours for Larnaca airport and 6+ hours for Ercan airport (depending on change of aircraft connections)
- Larnaca transfer times are 1 hour 15 minutes to Kyrenia, and 40 minutes to Famagusta
- Ercan transfer times are 35 minutes to Kyrenia, and 35 minutes to Famagusta
- Larnaca flights save 1/3 travelling time
North Cyprus holidays are available from the following airports:
ERCAN AIRPORT (via Turkey)
Birmingham, Dublin, Edinburgh, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester.
LARNACA AIRPORT (Direct non-stop)
Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, East Midlands, Exeter, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, Liverpool, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, London Luton, Manchester, Newcastle, Stansted.
PAPHOS AIRPORT (Direct non-stop)
Exeter, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Bournemouth, Doncaster, Doncaster, Leeds Bradford
Have you experienced either routes? do you have a favourite? Let us know what you think of flying direct to Cyprus…
https://www.directtraveller.com/blog/north-cyprus-airports-flights/UncategorizedCyprus flights,North Cyprus infographic