Need more information? Call 0208 185 0440 or click here to submit an enquiry
Related Travel Pages
- Activities In Water
- Activities In the Mountains
- Activities On Bikes
- Activities On land
- Car Rental
- Desserts And Alchohol
- Essential Guides
- Getting to and around
- Green Island Holidays
- History Of Cyprus
- Hotel in North Cyprus
- Karpaz Gate Marina
- Korineum Golf And Beach Resort
- Legends and Crusaders
- Les vacances a Chypre du Nord
- Nature and Wildlife
- North Cyprus Health Holidays
- Things To Do Around Famagusta
- Things To Do Around Kyrenia
- Turkish Cypriot Cuisine
- Turkish Cypriot Local Life
- Weddings in North Cyprus
Play Golf At Kyrenia's Amazing Golf Course
Take in the scenery and enjoy the greens in the mountain range of Kyrenia. North Cyprus has sunshine 365 days of the year, making it an ideal place to visit and play golf.
The Korineum Golf & Beach Resort is North Cyprus' first and only international standard golf course, boasting 18-holes, the course is located on the foothills ok Kyrenia mountains near Esentepe. The location is naturally Pine clad, and offers amazing views of both the moutnian area and the sea. For golfers there is also a driving range, training academy, and non golfers can enjoy relaxing in faciltiies of the hotel pool, tennis courts, beach and spa.
Play golf or just relax in the wonderful greenery and tranquil location. Watch the world go by and totally relax with a truly authentic Mediterranean pace.
You can add golf round packages to your tailor-made package holidays while staying in any of our hotels in Kyrenia.
The Korineum Golf Club has something for everyone, whether you want to relax in one of the terrace bars, restaurants, or spoil yourself in the spa and beauty salon or visiting the fitness gymnasium. The North Cyprus Golf and country club house offers a great deal more than the usual pro`s-shop and members lounges.
Why golf in North Cyprus?
- Sunshine 365 days of the year.
- Euro free destination.
- The beauty of the surrounding areas of this Golf Course speaks for itself.
- The variety of the holes is enormous, not one hole is the same.
- The walking distance from Green to Tee is short.
- The Greens are nicely contoured.
- Championship standard golf course.
- Challenging course layout with fantastic views of Med and 5 Finger Mountain range.
- Terrific practice facilities & resident teaching Pro.
- Excellent knowledge and experienced based Green keeper.
- Green grass in summer months.
- Facilities for non golfers and families - pool , spa and play ground.
- Dedicated staff and good quality of service.
- Club house facilities and choice of restaurants.
- Special promotional packages ranging from golf, spa, summer, Christmas and New Year.